The Secret is out!
Highlights – The Solas
- Perfect locale for pre & post cruises near airports & cruise terminals
- Walk to Fort Lauderdale Beach, Intracoastal, downtown, Galleria Mall, Las Olas shops…
- Unwind in our steamy hot tub & heated pool or relax on our sundeck in a gated courtyard
- Experience a boutique hotel with revitalized suites at superb rates & surprising value
- Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, parking & concierge-like services
Fort Lauderdale’s Ultra-Convenient & Tranquil Pre/Post Cruise Hotel
Discover tropical Fort Lauderdale and our easygoing ways with a couple of days relaxing before and after your cruise by taking advantage of Solas’s ideal location and special rates.
After all, getting onboard a cruise ship and disembarking should be half the fun. Taking a cruise can be one of the most exhilarating vacation adventures. The warm Caribbean Sea. Exotic, once-in-a-lifetime destinations. Friends and family. Romance. All the perfect elements for an unforgettable time.
Many travelers today are increasingly reserving nights before and after their cruise at Solas – a boutique hotel near everywhere you need to go or should visit in South Florida. Tourists are realizing that it’s really your state-of-mind that takes you places. And what better way is there to start and end a trip than by truly feeling refreshed from the beginning, so this wonderful sensation never ends?
Zipping to and from airports to the docks while missing Fort Lauderdale’s unique seaside charms is anything but tranquil or amusing. Frantic rushing around with luggage and adhering to schedules is no way to begin a cruise getaway. Book early with us today and choose from our 31 Solas suites and rooms and ensure that your whole experience will be everything you hoped your travels could be.
Get to know a Private Paradise – The Solas
You’ll fall in love with Victoria Park’s eclectic atmosphere, breezy smiles and old-growth trees. Come and marinade in our big, laughter inducing hot tub or swim and play in our heated pool. Whether you choose to sun worship beneath palm trees within our gated, oasis-like sun deck or sightsee in nearby subtropical wonderlands – you’ll appreciate our newly updated, bigger-than-average suites and rooms when you’re ready to chill out.
With a beachy and modern décor, state-of-the-art amenities and concierge-like services, we make everything super easy and comfortable, so when you’re ready to go on your cruise or head back home, you’ll already feel unhurried, comfortable and reenergized.
And when morning comes, you’ll love our breakfasts inside or under our covered outdoor courtyard, where catered events are also held. Enjoy a bagel and songbirds singing before or after your cruise and don’t even think about how hectic it would have been had you not thought things through and booked a suite at The Solas…
The Solas – Specifics
- Choose from 31 modernized, bigger-than-average suites & rooms
- Relish your wetbar that include a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker (& sink in King Suites)
- Adore our unique & updated décor plus clean & comfortable furniture & bedding
- Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, parking & sunshine
- Swim in our heated turquoise pool or soak in a Jacuzzi in our lush courtyard lounge area
- Daily housekeeping services & guest laundry facilities (Washer & Dryer)
- Call now for catering – available on short notice for small or large parties
- Feel good about our boutique hotel’s surprisingly good value with no resort or surprise fees
- Concierge-like services for your total comfort & peace-of-mind
The Solas is Near Everything
Solas specializes in relaxing couples, families or groups for happy voyages and helps cushion the post-cruise by making departures home seamless and fun while offering opportunities to explore Fort Lauderdale’s famous attractions like our golden beaches, warm waters, sunny weather, Galleria Mall, exhilarating nightclubs, wild Everglades, Las Olas boutiques’ and award winning restaurants…
Best of all, we’re appropriately located for pre and post cruisers – close to the Fort Lauderdale International Airport and also adjacent to all of Port Everglades’ international cruise line terminals. Situated within walking or biking distance to miles of sandy beaches, the Solas’s also close to Fort Lauderdale’s legendary downtown areas, museums and nature parks like Birch State Park or the Bonnet House and Gardens.
Attractions & Places Close to the Solas
- Fort Lauderdale Airport, Port Everglades / Port Miami Cruise Ship Terminals
- Picnic at Fort Lauderdale’s sunny beaches, Intracoastal Waterway, Everglades wilderness
- Visit the Galleria Mall, Sawgrass Mills Mall, movie theaters, Broward County Convention Center
- Stroll Las Olas Boulevard – boutiques, restaurants, cafes, art galleries, jewelry, gift shops, bars
- Drive over to the Hard Rock Café & Casino / Casino at Miccosukee Resort & Gaming
- Try thrilling watersports – SCUBA diving, Jet-skis, fishing, boating, water-taxis, airboat rides…
- Delight in tasting new international dishes at 100’s of close by restaurants & cafes
- Dance the night away or stop by for a drink at nearby bars, nightclubs, cafes & dance halls