The Solas @ a Glance
Only tell your best friends about us
Recently enhanced with many renovations, Solas's, old fashioned hospitality and modern amenities will surprise and enhance your stay. Bringing your family? Here on a business trip or a romantic getaway? Our staff will ensure that your stay is everything you imagine it could be and more.
Once you enter the private gates of our quaint Solas, you'll feel you've stepped back in time to an era when superior service, safety and cleanliness was customary. And yet, you'll be impressed that we're able to also offer spectacular extras like, Continental breakfasts, heated pool and spacious rooms at such a sensible value.
Solas specifics >>
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, parking & smiles
- Wetbars include a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker (& sink in King Suites)
- Heated turquoise pool in a lush courtyard lounge area & relaxing sun decks
- Guest laundry facilities (washer & dryer)
- One-acre hotel grounds is gated & secure
- Continental breakfast - $9.00 Adults / $6.00 Children
- Exceptional rooms (please see Rooms & Suites webpage for details)
- Daily housekeeping service & guest laundry facilities
- Steamy, laughter-inducing, family-sized hot tub
- Catering available on short notice for small or large parties
- Courtesy computer station/printer (in lobby)
- Large covered outdoor courtyard for breakfast, games & catered events
- 24-hour assistance available at 954-565-5790 and email@example.com
- Check- in from 3pm to 11pm and Check-out at 11am
- Early check-in and late check-out will be offered based on hotel occupancy and availability. Extra fees may apply.
- No resort or surprise fees - we are hassle-free & offer a surprisingly good value
Fort Lauderdale's 10,000 sunny options
Picture the smiles and giggles as you picnic on nearby golden beaches or go snorkeling and hover over fantastic coral reefs. Shop in the famed Galleria Mall, visit the historic Bonnet House Estate and Gardens or explore Birch State Park and discover the wonderful barrier island habitat across from Victoria Park. Get a feel for our easygoing ways and take a water taxi on the Intracoastal Waterway - which helped make Fort Lauderdale as romantic and otherworldly as Venice for its many canals and historical rivers that lead to countless South Florida attractions.
Amuse and satisfy your senses when you visit our lively downtown areas where you may stroll the yacht-lined New River walkway and meander down Fort Lauderdale's' fabulous main street - Las Olas Boulevard - with dozens of cosmopolitan restaurants, boutiques, cafes and art galleries for all tastes.
Your kids will love our nearby IMAX's big screen movie theater and the Museum of Discovery & Science. And you won't be able to resist the Galleria mall's shops and lavish department stores like Macy's or their Red Door Spa that, "…embodies the spirit and character of a true spa getaway."
Nearby Solas >>
- Celebrated sandy beaches, Intracoastal Waterway, beachy shops, watersports
- Bonnet House Estate & Gardens, Birch State Park, South Beach Park, Holiday Park
- Downtown Las Olas, Riverwalk, Himmarshee, restaurants, galleries, bars, cafes…
- Galleria Shopping Mall, supermarkets, drugstores, banks, hospitals, shops, museums
- 3 movie theaters, Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Parker Playhouse
- Port Everglades (cruise ships) & Fort Lauderdale International Airport