Solas has continually attracted many repeat guests. It may be the hotel’s ideal location in a quiet neighborhood near bustling nightlife and good food. It could It can also be the peaceful intimate environment. One thing is for sure: we know they keep coming back to enjoy our charming and tranquil property. Continue reading for Solas’s Fort Lauderdale Beach suites details.
Solas Specifics >>
- Cozy rooms (please see Rooms & Suites webpage for details)
- Coin operated laundry facilities (washer & dryer)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi & smiles
- Crystal blue pool in sunbathed courtyard lounge area
- BBQ facilities for impromptu festivities
- Bicycle rentals at a centralized location
- On-site fitness center
- 24-hour assistance available at 954-565-5790 and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check- in at 3pm and Check-out at 11am
- Early check-in and late check-out will be offered based on hotel occupancy and availability. Extra fees may apply.
- $10 parking fee
- No resort or surprise fees – we are hassle-free and offer a great value
Come discover the magic of staying at Solas. We are dedicated to making sure you have all you need to make your stay enjoyable, at an affordable price. You never have to worry about the resort fees that some other hotels charge, and all of our rooms and suites are equipped with a flat screen TV, along with complimentary Wi-Fi.
Book Solas today for the vacation experience you’ll want to relive again and again!
Just Around the Corner
Guests staying in any North Beach Village hotel are able to take advantage of all of the amenities in the village. Dine in casual elegance at the Village Cafe or enjoy an alfresco dining experience at the Plaza Bistro, all within walking distance. Stay fit and healthy with our health and fitness options, Solas Fitness Center located on premise, and Village Yoga, just steps away nestled in a lush, zen-like environment. Guests can also experience all of what Fort Lauderdale has to offer. Many cultural attractions and leisure locales are within walking or biking distance. So put on your sandals or hop on your rented bicycle and take in all that Fort Lauderdale was, is, and will always be: simply irresistible.
Near Solas >>
- Fort Lauderdale Beach: 0.3 mi, 550 km
- Galleria Mall: 1.7 mi, 2.7 km
- Old Fort Lauderdale Breakfast House: 3.7 mi, 5.9 km
- Bonnet House Museum & Gardens: 1.4 mi, 2.3 km
- Birch State Park: 1.1 mi, 1.8 km
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park: 1.4 mi, 2.2 km
- Down Town Las Olas: 2.6 mi, 4.2 km
- Riverwalk: 3.6 mi, 5.7 km
- Himarshee: 3.8 mi, 6.2 km
- Museum of Art: 3.3 mi, 5.3 km
- Museum of Discovery and Science: 3.7 mi, 6.0 km
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts: 3.8 mi, 6.1 km
- Parker Playhouse: 3.6 mi, 5.7 km
- The Classic Gateway Theatre: 2.4 mi, 3.9 km
- Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport: 6.9 mi, 11.1 km
- Port Everglades: 5.2 mi, 8.4 km
- Broward Convention Center: 3.3 mi, 5.3 km